Dorothea Coffee is a micro-roastery in Seattle now run and operated by two friends, Conor and Tanisha. We hope to offer interesting and fun coffees and, in the process, explore coffee’s place in the world and in history. Our coffees are available through our site, by subscription or a la carte, and at restaurants, cafes and markets.
We love chatting coffee so please reach out.
Dorothea’s name comes from the city Dorothea in Italo Calvino’s Invisible Cities:
“. . . but now I know this path is only one of the many that opened before me on that morning in Dorothea.”
Where to Find Us
- Little Lago in Seattle's Montlake neighborhood
- Leschi Market in Seattle's Leschi neighborhood
- Elbe Junction in Elbe, WA (great stop on the way to Mt. Rainier!)
- Seize Cafe in Eugene, OR
- San Juan Island Food Coop in Friday Harbor, WA
- Current Coffee in West Seattle's North Admiral neighborhood
- In Salmonberry Goods' Seattle deliveries